Reading spam comments has become increasingly discouraging over the years (or decreasingly encouraging, depending on your view on the glass half-full/glass half-empty concept). I mean… What ever happened to creativity? Let me illustrate with a handful of samples from today’s catch:
- I liked it. So much useful material. I read with great interest.
- found your site on del.icio.us today and really liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to check it out some more later
- Are you a professional journalist? You write very well.
- This post increased my knowledge… very interesting..thank you..
- I added your blog to bookmarks. And i’ll read your articles more often!
Honestly, guys… I expect a lot better. So puh-lease: The next time, please don’t try to insult my – or any other blogger’s intellect. It’s not that we don’t welcome your futile (just so we’re clear on that) attempts. It’s just that… Well you know!