With these inspirational mentor quotes, you are bound to feel much more motivated and uplifted in your life!
Mentors play a vital role in our lives because without them, we wouldn’t be able to find our interests and explore our talents.
Mentors are full of empathy, which is why we feel drawn towards them. They are great listeners, advisors and communicate well. If you are beginning your career, a mentor can guide you the best about the loopholes and the in-depth information. They give you honest feed-backs and help you find success!
If you plan on becoming a mentor or finding one, here are some great quotes with tips, tricks and motivation for you! You don’t have to be clueless for long now, find your mentor and get on to success.
Table of Contents
Best Quotes to Guide You Find Great Mentors
- I encourage all of you to seek out teachers and mentors that challenge you to think for yourself and guide you to find your own voice. –Renee Olstead
- Mentors don’t necessarily have the answers, but they can help you find your own answers. –Amelia Rope
- A truly great mentor is hard to find, difficult to part with, and impossible to forget.
- The mediocre mentor tells. The good mentor explains. The superior mentor demonstrates. The greatest mentors inspire! –Lucia Ballas Traynor
- A great mentor helps you to achieve what seems impossible. –Mariela Dabbah
- Find a great mentor who believes in you; your life will change forever! –Bill Walsh
- Your mentors in life are important, so choose them wisely. –Robert Kiyosaki
- The worst way to get a mentor is to go find one. The best way is to see the one that’s already there. –Jeff Goins
- Mentors are all around us. Who makes you feel confident, inspired, focused, and is willing to share their experience? –Anna Letitia Cook
- A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself. –Oprah Winfrey
Mentors are people who encourage and support you. They guide you and help you to make a wise decision usually regarding your career. Mentor cheer you up and boost your social and academic confidence.
Moreover, they help you identify your skills and encourage you to master what you are good at! Your parents, teacher or coach can prove to be your best mentor. Furthermore, mentors are your consultant, counselor and cheerleader.
They listen to you patiently and help to find a solution to your problems. Mentors should be respected and appreciated for their great efforts. They guide you to the path of success in life. They encourage you to be who you are and know your worth and value. Mentors inspire you as role models and help us to stay determined and focused on our goals.
Your life gets changed. You become smart and decide wisely. Your life soon becomes the one you had most probably desired for, filled with riches and happiness, the lifestyle which had always wanted prosperity and success hence living a life filled with blessings! Above mentioned are a few quotes that will guide you to find great mentors.
Thank You Mentor Quotes to Show Appreciation
- We must find time to stop and thank those the people who make a difference in our lives. –John F Kennedy
- You have always been very instrumental in my career. I really appreciate your mentorship and guidance. Thank you so much.
- Thank you, dear mentor, for showing me the right path and illuminating my mind. I will be grateful to you throughout my life.
- You’re the first mentor I’ve known, my friend, and my helping hand. Thank you for guiding me towards the right path. Happy teacher’s day.
- Teaching is calling too. And I’ve always thought that teachers in their way holy – angels leading their flocks out of the darkness. –Jeannette Walls
- From weakness to strength, from grass to grace, and from nothing to something. The knowledge you’ve imparted upon me has been a great asset throughout my career.
- I was lucky to have you as a teacher and even luckier to have you as a mentor.
- Every time I try to come to terms with the measure of blessing I have for working under you, I am mesmerized the more. It is truly a great privilege to call you my mentor because you model strength and positivity of mind.
- You are not only my mentor; rather, you are a friend, guide, and inspiration all modeled into one person. I will always be grateful to you for your support.
- You’ve been my source of inspiration and motivation. Working under your leadership was the most fulfilling moment of my life. I wish you endless happiness and love. Goodbye to great mentor ever.
Some traits of mentors include that they take a personal interest in training you. They want you to become a bright and social person.
They work on your moral values. They are your real heroes and leaders! Mentoring is not an easy task. We should appreciate them by thanking them or giving gifts or surprises.
If they are putting so much effort into you, then it’s your duty to give your hundred present too! They plat a significant role as they help the youngsters decide their career. Their intentions are always to help you gain success.
Inspirational Mentor Quotes to Refresh Your Life
- True leadership is servant hood. Put the interests of others at the center of your decisions. –Dave Ramsey
- Regardless of our titles or years of experience, we can learn from each other. Through mentoring and by being open to learn where we can reach our ultimate potential. –Lily Benjamin
- My mentor said, ‘Let’s go do it,’ not ‘You go do it.’ How powerful when someone says, ‘Let’s!’ – Jim Rohn
- A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could. – Zig Ziglar
- Tell me, and I forget, teach me, and I may remember, involve me, and I learn. –Benjamin Franklin
- Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher. –Oprah Winfrey
- A mentor empowers the person to see a possible future, and believe it can be obtained. –Shawn Hitchcock
- A mentor is someone who allows you to know that no matter how dark the night, in the morning, joy will come. A mentor is someone who allows you to see the higher part of yourself when sometimes it becomes hidden to your own view. –Oprah Winfrey
- Every great achiever is inspired by a mentor. –Lailah Gifty Akita
Mentors help bring a revolution in life; it gets upgraded and improved! Mentors help you improve upon your soft skills, including communication, decision-making, networking, and networking, and give pieces of advice. They guide to pave a pathway for better future perspectives. You discover your opportunities when you follow their path.
A true mentor will always be a source of empowerment for you, they help you see future perspectives and you believe in yourself. Any greater achiever you read about, you will always find them following a mentor who let them reach their dreams.
Funny Quotes about Mentors and Teachers
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. –Albert Einstien
- It’s so essential to surround yourself with individuals who are already where you want to be. Iron sharpens iron.
- Are you my mentor? If someone has to ask this question, the answer is probably no. When someone finds the right mentor, it is obvious. –Sheryl Sandberg
- Successful people turn everyone who can help them into sometime mentors! –John Crosby
- Teacher? I prefer the term educational Rockstar.
- Teachers are like road signs because even when they tell you what to do, you still get lost.
- Teachers are mind engineers! Teachers are life directors! Never undermine a teacher! –Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- The biggest difference is in the leadership. It was better for us. We had more coaches and mentors to help us. A lot of the younger players today suffer from a lack of direction. –Isaiah Thomas
- Your advice is very important to me, so I wrote down exactly what I want you to say.
As a child, your first mentor outside the home is your teacher. Teachers teach you precious things, they are truly rockstars! We depend so much on our teachers that without them, we would be lost. They engineer your mind to think smartly and to act mindfully.
Successful people turn anyone who helps them into their mentors, which is fascinating and a clever thing to do! It may sound funny, but have you ever thought about why they do so?
If your teacher has been your favorite mentor so far, send them these funny quotes to bring a smile to their face! Teachers awaken the creativity in us, they inspire us and they do deserve a token of gratitude now, don’t they?
Motivational Quotes about Coaching and Mentoring
- Mentoringis a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction. –John C. Crosby
- Mentor and coach others whenever you can. Your teaching will deepen your own learning. –Lee J. Colan
- Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them. –Timothy Gallwey
- A life coach does for the rest of your life what a personal trainer does for your health and fitness. –Elaine MacDonald
- Mentor someone whose hindsight can become your foresight.
- A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you have always known you could be. –Tom Landry
- Never forget who helped you out while everyone else was making excuses.
- Every kid needs a mentor; every human needs a mentor. –Donovan Bailey
- Women helping each other- coaching, mentoring, providing tips is a great way for us to be our own force. –Indra Nooyi
- A coach is someone who can give correction without resentment. –John Wooden
- My favorite mentor unleashed my passions, channeled my energy, guided my growth, and encouraged my success. –Anna Letitia Cook
Are you a mentor or wish to become one? Let these motivational quotes about coaching and mentoring inspire you! Every successful mentor demonstrates honesty, effective communication and compliance. When you are mentoring others, you are actually grooming yourself too, you are learning new things with the learner.
Coaching is all about unlocking your potential, enhancing your performance and assessing your abilities. Every human needs a mentor to help them follow the path to their dreams, if you have found yours, you are truly lucky!
If you have a great mentor, don’t forget to thank them, mentors make us who we are today, they help us unleash our passion, encourage us and help us grow into a much better version of ourselves.
- Champions keep playing until they get it right. –Billie Jean King
- Believe in your potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself. –Roy Bennet
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as the end. –Jessica Herrin
- A leader should be a visionary and have more foresight than an employee. –Jack Ma
- Some people dream of success while other people get up every morning and make it happen. –Wayne Huizenga
- Building a successful business model isn’t about changing your company based on every bit of customer feedback: It’s about understanding whom to listen to and why. –Steve Blank
- Don’t let others convince you that the idea is good when your gut tells you that it’s bad. –Kevin Rose
- Big business starts small. –Richard Branson
- The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Mentorship is the key to unlocking each of our entrepreneurial spirits. –Richard Branson
- When you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you’ve come. Everything you’ve faced, all the battles you’ve won ane all the fears you have overcome has prepared you for this moment. – Scott Fitzgerald
To become a successful entrepreneur, having a positive attitude is very important. When you are on your way to success, don’t forget who inspired you to start the journey.
As an entrepreneur, you should be wise enough as to who you should listen to and how you should make your decisions. Mentorship is the key to those locked entrepreneurial spirits. Believe in yourself, in your potential, there are no limits to exploring yourself and learning.
When in doubt, remember why you started, think about all the obstacles you have surpassed and how desperately you have been preparing to reach your ultimate goal!
More Mentor Sayings about the Importance of a Mentor
- A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you than you see in yourself and helps bring it out of you. –Bob Proctor
- My mentor had genuinely had my best interests and my goal for growth at heart. As a result, that mentorship changed my career path. –Lyn Immerman
- Getting a mentor is a shortcut to success. –Bo Sanchez
- Mentoring is a two-way street. The mentor gets wiser while mentoring, and the mentee gains knowledge through his/her mentor. –Marisol Gonzalez
- It is important for us to see that our mentors are human and, therefore, fallible; it makes our own short-comings more tenable. –John Wooden
- If you ask any successful business person, they will always have had a great mentor at some point along the road. –Richard Branson
- The heart of mentoring getting the most out of life isn’t about how much you keep for yourself, but how much you pour into others. –David Stoddard.
- The question is not only who can be your mentor but also who can you mentor? –Mariela Dabbah
- Most busy people want to mentor someone great. –Ramit Sethi
- If you cannot see where you are going, ask someone who has been there before. –J Loren Norris
Mentors play a significant part in our lives. Since the day we are born, we tend to follow someone, usually our parents, who are our first mentors. This is an innate action, we need someone to empower us, push us to follow our dream.
Once you have your mentor, you are already halfway to success. Both the mentor and the mentee gain knowledge, there is a learning curve at both ends. Every successful businessman has a mentor who they have followed.
Mentors have been in situations you have yet to pass, thus they know the best. They help you see more talent in you than you have ever known about you. They show you the way to a growth mindset.
Do you have a mentor who helps uplift your spirits when you feel low? If not, then you must find one! Your mentor will be a source of practical advice, support and encouragement.
When you have someone to look up to, you become more empowered to make your own decisions, develop strategies for learning and outsmarting others. You get to learn from their experiences and this is what prevents you from facing a loss.
Use these inspirational mentor quotes to feel better and motivated!