★★★★★ A The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim review will not answer these 32 questions. Get the truth from people who own a The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, including the fact that it won't...
QUESTION: IS THE DLC IN THE DISC OR IS IT A DOWNLOAD CODE?
• Skyrim Legendary edition has all 3 DLCs on the disc. In the PS3 menu, you will see the icon for Skyrim, then just below it will be the icon for the DLCs. Select that icon and it will take you into a menu showing the DLCs and you can choose which ones you want to install, and it also gives you options as to which language version to install. It is best to choose the language that matches the region code of the PS3, such as English version DLC for North American region code PS3. The disc will install the DLCs to the PS3's hard drive, then I believe it will require a restart of the system. Once that is done, you can then play Skyrim as usual. The extra icon for the DLCs will still be there below the Skyrim one, in case for any reason you wish to uninstall a DLC. You can install the DLCs and then play any saved game f iles that were made before installing the DLCs. If your character in the saved file meets certain criteria for triggering the DLC content, such as having fought the first dragon at the Western Watchtower, then the next time you fast travel you will likely encounter the Cultists. It is possible to have the cultists and Durak approach you at the same time, if you are over level 10 and have completed the quest Dragon Rising. If this occurs, they tend to talk over each other which can be confusing. As for Hearthfire, the sites of the new homes will have changed slightly, usually including a wood chopping block and some landscape like boulders or fallen trees may have been shifted. Also, the stone quarries and clay deposits available across Skyrim will have appeared and you will be able to mine them with a pickaxe. Also, the clothing, armor, and appearance of vampires will have changed if you have Dawnguard installed.
• The disc includes the DLC
• Dlc is in the disc (no code)
• The DLC comes as an additional disc but is downloaded to your systems hard drive. The end result is the same as having a download code but the delivery system is different and you have a hard copy if you want to frequently delete and re-install it.
• It comes with two disc, you download the DLC straight from the disc.
• It was on the disk, but if you don't have internet I should warn you, Skyrim is very glitchy and if you don't have internet to download patches, you may not be able to play the game.
• When I loaded the disc into my PS3, I was also given the option of downloading the DLC.
QUESTION: DO I GET THE DLC FOR ALL OF THEM
• Yes, but you have to manually install them. They are located in an item under the main game icon. You can install them at anytime. I'd consider installing the Dawnguard DLC after you complete the main game to minimize breaking quests by having vampires kill off quest givers.
• Yes if you get this version
• Yes. The original game is on one disc and all the DLC is on a second disc.
QUESTION: WHERE DO YOU GO TO GET A DOG
• there a dog for sell at Markarth but I wont get him until your at a high level so he to can be high level and help you out if you are at a weak level than he will be at a weak level too and when your powerful he will be at that same level you got him and he will became useless
• There are a few ways to get a dog. South of Solitude you can find Meeko's Shack, and if you follow the dirt path it will lead you to a cobbled road and there will be a dog named Meeko waiting there. You can talk to Meeko and he will follow you until he dies or you tell him to go home. He is fairly strong, but can be annoying since he often bumps into you when you stop, which can sometimes cause you to fall off a ledge. There are the war dogs you can buy in Markarth, and if you have Dawnguard DLC installed, you can buy a husky (or an Armored Troll) at Fort Dawnguard. The last way to get a dog is to come across a World Interaction, which is a randomly occurring event in specific locations all across Skyrim. Different events happen each time you reach each location, but some events only happen in spots on a road or p ath, and some only happen in the wilderness. A couple of World Interactions involving a dog are 1)a dog is fighting two wolves [usually happens in the wilderness off the roads] and 2)a dog is by a burnt carriage with two dead bodies and sometimes a dead dragon nearby [only happens on roads]. Like with all dogs you find, talk to the dog and it will become your animal follower until you tell it to go home. In most cases you can only have 1 animal follower, such as a dog or armored troll, except when doing the quest with Barbaras. Horses do not count as followers.
QUESTION: IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IT FREEZING DURING GAMEPLAY?
• Yes. This game pushes the PS3 right to the limits of its processing capabilities. Because of this it freezes sometimes.
• It is slow whenever I start the game or when I enter/exit a building, but it works for me
• A little freezing but nothing much..but graphics are super anazing and everything is soo wonderful
QUESTION: DOES THIS GAME STILL CRASH AFTER THE SAVE FILES BECOME TOO LARGE? ANY FIXES ?
• I'm just finishing it up on PS3. I haven't had problems with crashing or freezing. However, I've only got about 5 save slots, and I just overwrite them when I save. I do have a problem with the game lagging and stuttering after a long gaming session. When that happens, I just save and then quit the game. When I restart, the problem is resolved... for a few hours at least. Hope that helps.
• I never had a save file crash, sometimes it freezes up but I have and old fat ps3, don't know if it's related to game though
• It works fine now. Get the legendary edition and the original if you want to do a certain cheat.
• Honestly I can't answer about game files getting too large because the game crashed five minutes in. The game never got a chance to get more than the beginning save. I know there were patches to the original Skyrim that made the game playable. According to a support representative from Bethesda, those patches should have been included in this version. There is a chance this person had no clue what he was talking about, but you would still need some sort of internet to upload the patches. Bethesda won't give you patches on disk. If your Playstation 3 is connected to the internet, I don't see you having any problems.
• I don't know, because it's a known fact that Bethesda games have issues on the PS3. Unfortunately, I used to own this game on my PS3 and I sold it because the performance was so bad. The load times were terrible and the gameplay lagged like crazy. If you really want Skyrim badly, then I highly recommend it for PC.
• I have not experienced and crashing.
QUESTION: DOES THE LEGENDARY EDITION HAVE THE SAME GLITCHES AS THE ORIGINAL? THE PLAIN PS3 VERSION WAS UNPLAYABLE AT TIMES, THERE WERE SO MANY GLITCHES
• I played it with no problems.a
• So far I've had no problems :)
• The glitches depend on the graphics card in your PS3, not the game. However, the legendary edition comes with patches and the 3 downloadable content packages.
QUESTION: THIS VERSION IS PAL/UK OR NTSC/USA?
• Donno. Only played on a US ps3 slim.
• it usa but the dlcs you can put them in France, English and spanish
• every video game,dvd,pc game has a region code. the number in the corner of the game cover. us is region 1 and ntsc format. asia is 7(?) and pal format. look for the region code for your country. ask for favorite retailer for specific information.
• the one I ordered was USA. worked fine on my ps3, my nephews ps3 and when my cousin moved out. he told me he played it on a friends ps3 and it played fine. I have never really bothered with regions when I ordered thru amazon. Doesn't UK Amazon ship out UK Verizon games? that's why I don't really trip on version. Since I am on USA amazon they have always shipped out USA version games. I found so far the only exception is when the seller themselves have a different region game that's usually an import. but they say it on the info.
QUESTION: IS THE CASE RED OR CLEAR CASE
• I think the case is clear but again I'm not sure. It's been at the warehouse for a month.
• It is a clear case.
• The case itself is clear but I believe it has the red band at the top. Sorry I'm out of town for a few days and don't have it with me currently. But it is the legendary edition with all the dlc's
• It is the clear case
QUESTION: DO I NEED TO HAVE REGULAR SKYRIM TO PLAY THIS, IS IT AN ADD-ON?
• No its regular skyrim and all the add ons together on one disc
• Nope; it comes with Skyrim and all released DLCs for the game.
• No you don't it has the game and all the dlc on disc
• Nope, this is the base game plus all the extra additions. You don't even need internet except for the patches.
• No, you do not need to already own skyrim to play this. Its the full skyrim game with the Downloadable content added on. I believe there were two new campaigns and an upgrade for your house in the game
• It comes with the standard edition and all download content on the disc
• No you do not, this addition is the full normal game along with all of the dlc content put out for Skyrim.
• im not sure, but we did have the original and it acted as an add on. but im not positive because someone else did the instal.
QUESTION: DOES IT REQUIRE INTERNET?
• No.only for updates
• No it doesn't. The last update is included on the disc (at least supposedly from what I read). The latest and last update was version 1.9; without this installed the game will most likely be unplayable.
• The game does not require internet.
• No. You can play offline with no problem
QUESTION: I WANT TO BUY THIS FOR A FRIEND WHO WANTS TO PLAY SKYRIM WITH DLC'S BUT CANT ACCESS PSN WILL HE BE ABLE TO USE THE DLCS? WITHOUT INTERNET??
• Yes, the dlc comes within the game; it's just like downloading the game to your ps3 and the dlc you have to download from your cd to your ps3 seperately.
• You need internet. There are updates Skyrim needs for the DLCs to be functional. This is what they can do. Get access to the internet with PS3, update Skyrim, download the DLCs, and they'll be set to play offline after that.
• I believe the DLC is located on the disc already. It takes awhile to download though.
• After they have been downloaded from the disk and updated from psn he'll be able to play without internet.
• Yeah, you download it off the disk. But the dlcs only work for the legendary edition.
QUESTION: IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GAME IF I BUY IT NEW OR I CAN JUST BUY A USED?
• No difference at all. Make sure if you want all the downloadable content that you buy the LEGENDARY EDITION.
• Not at all. The only thing would be is if you buy the game used & it is in bad condition.
• No. New or used, it is all the same.
QUESTION: I NOTICED WHEN I DOWNLOADED THE DLC FROM PSN MY GAME BECAME WAY MORE BUGGY AND DIDN'T LOOK AS SHARP IS THAT THE CASE WITH THIS VERSION?
• To be 100% honest I have not see the dlc so I could not accurately answer that question. What I can tell you is that I have tested this game and it looks sharp and crisp... I have not attempted to play this game, I simple tested it to make sure it was is working condition. I'm sorry I couldn't answer your question completely but thank you kindly for your interest and I hope I was if some help. Have a great day!
• No. Not at all.
• Im honestly not sure... i want to say no though.
• This edition comes with the dlcs on the disc, I have seen no issues with the content after or before installing.
QUESTION: IS THE GAME COMES IN SPANISH OR SUBTITLED . OR ONLY IN ENGLISH ? PROMPT RESPONSE PLEASE!
• To my knowledge only in English
• Yes, Skyrim Legendary Edition for the PS3 is multi-language, and you can play it in a Spanish setting.
• It comes in English, Spanish and French as well, even the DLCs
QUESTION: CAN SKYRIM BE PLAYED WITHOUT STEAM
• OF COURSE! If you buy the disks you don't NEED to connect to steam at all or anything for that matter. Make sure you buy the LEGENDARY in case you want the downloaded content and after that, you need nothing but the disks, your console, and a lot of free time. GOOD LUCK! AND ENJOY!
• If you are playing on the playsation 3 then you can play without steam. On the pc version however, you have to use steam to play the game, & get the expansions. The bonus of steam on the pc is that they have a lot of mods readily available to download for the game.
• Yes, Steam is not required.
• Hey man, I have never used steam in my life and this is the PS3 version. Sorry I am not helpfull
QUESTION: CAN I USE KOREA?
• To the best of my understanding, there are no region-locked games on PS3 anymore. The only thing I'm not positive about is if subtitles would appear in English or another language. I would probably consider calling Amazon/the seller directly to clarify this.
• epic game
QUESTION: IS THERE ANY NUDITY IN THIS GAME ? (THIS IS THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE AGAINST GETTING THE GAME) PLEASE REPLY-THANK YOU
• Because you are fine with murder but the human form is too filthy.
• It is a PG13 game in that since.
• There is no extreme nudity as the characters, when stripped of their armor (or clothing), is covered up by undergarments.
• The game itself has no nudity, just lots of references to alcohol, some references to drugs, and a lot of semi-realistic violence. I think the violence is what earns it the rating. There are mods out there that add nudity, but as long as you don't mess around with changing the game via outside manipulation it is nudity free.
QUESTION: THE LATEST PATCH SOLVE THE PROBLEMS THAT CAUSE SO MANY 1STAR RATINGS? ALL THE GLITCHES AND SAVE SIZE PROBLEMS?
• Haven't experienced glitches, load times however get longer as the game progresses
• hi haven't had any problems
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS LEGENDARY EDITION AND THE GREATEST HITS VERSION? IF I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME, WHICH VERSION IS BEST?
• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition is the best version to get because it comes with all DLC released for the game.
• Legendary comes with all the downloadable content, greatest hits is just the original game!
• Legendary gets the 3 expansion (worth 50$) if you buy from psn store. Greatest hits is only the original game at a reduce price.
• I don't know what the difference is. You'll have to google that.
QUESTION: DOES IT HAVE ALL THE DLC?
• Yes it does. It has Hearth Fire, Dragonborn, and Dawnguard.
• Yes, the Legendary Edition has both DLC's: Hearthfire and Dragonborn.
• This one does.
QUESTION: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT VERSION OF THE ORIGINAL GAME IS INCLUDED OUT OF THE BOX, I NEED TO TO BE THE UN-UPDATED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GLITCHES.
• Do NOT get the legendary edition it comes with the update. I suggest buying one that isnt and not updating the gsme when you get it. Dont connect to the internet when you play the game the 1st time or it will install the updates
• I personally own the legendary and its patched. Except i havent connected to internet. Example.. the white run chest glitch it still works
QUESTION: THE GAMES COME IN SPANISH?
• No it's in inglish
• i do no know no it is not in spanish
• My version did, also the DLC but you have to set the language of the PS3 to Spanish
QUESTION: I'M SO TORN BUYING THIS GAME. I'M ALREADY ON PS4. WORTH GOING BACK FOR? I HEARD CONTROLS AND ANIMATION ARE CLUNKY, BUT I ALSO HEAR GAME IS INCREDIBLE.
• I imagine you still have access to a PS3 and if that is the case, this game is absolutely worth playing. It is a Bethesda Studios game (like Fallout 3 if you played that) so you will run in to some glitches and crashes but nothing too bad. This game is totally worth playing.
• This game is incredible. It is the best game on the PS3 in my opinion.
QUESTION: IS THIS THE SKYRIM GAME AND EXPANSION, OR JUST THE EXPANSION?
• It is the entire game plus all of the DLCs.
• It is the game and the expansion
• Skyrim and expansion
QUESTION: THE GAME COMES IN SPANISH ? HAVE OR SUBTITLED IN SPANISH ? OR ONLY ENGLISH ?
• If you're console is in Spanish, then the game will self-configure to spanish, it would take a while though. It happened to mine
• I have only used the English
• I know that the game comes with English, Spanish and French options but my PS3 is configured in english so I haven't use the spanish module.
• yes,I am but when you load the game it gives you the option of english, french, or spanish..
QUESTION: WILL THIS GAME (PS3) PLAY ON THE PS4 CONSOLE? WILL THE ONE FOR XBOX 360 PLAY ON XBOX ONE?
• As far as I know, the ps4 is not backward compatible.
QUESTION: DOES THIS VERSION HANG OR FREEZE A LOT LIKE OTHER BETHESDA GAMES ON PS3? *COUGH*FALLOUT3*COUGH*
• It does get a little slow/glitchy sometimes, but it usually only lasts for a few minutes and then the game runs just fine (it least that has been the case for me).
• From time to time, it rarely freezes, loading screens sometimes take forever, tough other than that, the game's totally awesome :)
• The freezing is still present, but it seems to occur much less frequently.
QUESTION: HOW MUCH HARD DRIVE SPACE IS REQUIRED?
• 7.3G alond with downloadable content,
• About 10 Gigs to be safe
• About 7 to 10 Gigs
• 10 gigs
QUESTION: IT COME WITH FISICAL MAP?
• This edition does comes with a physical map but is a plastic paper unlike the ones in the original versions which material actually look like a map
• Yes...fold out paper, color
• I didn't get one with mine that I know of
• no,just on screen
• The black label version of Legendary edition comes with a physical paper map, the red Greatest Hits label version of Legendary edition does not come with a physical paper map.
QUESTION: CAN IT PLAY ON PS2?
QUESTION: IS SKYRIM THE ELDER SCROLLS V LEGENDARY EDITION A MULTIPLAYER GAME?
• It is not, it is strictly singleplayer but I would still recommend it
• I wish it was, but unfortunately it isn't. You just get extra downloadable content with it.
• It is single player with multiplayer online. Thanks
• The game is not multiplayer, however it is a role-playing game where you can get a great gaming experience that is completely customizable.
QUESTION: WILL THIS PLAY ON A PS4?
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE AMAZON ASIN NUMBER FOR THIS PRODUCT?
• The ASIN is B00CJ7IUI6
Lowest Price as of today is on Amazon.com click here.